Sunday, 21 October 2007

Half term crafting

Hooray - half term began on Friday. Most of my mum friend's loathe the week's half term break from school/playgroup as all the children's activities stop for a week. Not me though, as my husband is a teacher; that means I get time off for good behaviour and I can do lots of crafting!

Here is the finished napkin set, which I've just added to my shop:


I wish I'd bought more of this fabric now as it is just so soft and lovely to work with. I also want to make some more linen bags as I love the way it feels and looks when teamed with cotton prints.

Plenty more projects on the go; I'm off to do some knitting now - a scarf from a Louisa Harding book I borrowed from the library. I'll post some pictures later.

EDITED TO ADD: this project is now available as a free tutorial for napkin set and pouch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...