Friday, 19 October 2007

Little knitting

Here's the elf's work in progress - a tiny cardigan for my daughter's doll, Neniko (actually my sister's old childhood doll as hers seemed to look a lot healthier than my tiny tears after 20 years or so in the attic):


I just love knitting clothes for dolls - everything grows so quickly. I like to see fast results - that's the reason why the only adult-sized garments I knit are hats, scarves and gloves. I did once knit a jumper for myself about a hundred years ago when I was waiting for my A-level results - that was knitted in a stress frenzy and finished within a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...