Wednesday, 7 November 2007

First class delivery

Yay! I got my fabric order from Lisa at U-handbag yesterday morning. And I only ordered it late afternoon on Monday, so was really surprised to get it so quickly. It was all beautifully packaged in tissue paper, as ever - though that didn't last long as my daughter was keen to help me unwrap it all! She was also thrilled to find the freebie bag of sweets included, but kind enough to give me a couple of cola-bottles (my favourite!).


my new fabric haul


I am feeling a little bit guilty as I already have a growing stash of fabrics that I should probably use up before ordering new things, but I was looking for some new Autumn/Winter bag fabrics and couldn't resist this. And one thing led to another ...

I'm going to get cutting out this evening once the children are in bed - probably a bag made from some teal needlecord I accidentally bought on the weekend, lined with one of the prints above. Pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...