Thursday, 1 November 2007

It's that time of year ...

... when I begin to think about Christmas.

Halloween has been and gone with only 11 trick or treaters, which leaves me with a huge quantity of funsize goodies. Obviously, I don't approve of lots of chocolate for my children, so what's a girl to do??

our halloween pumpkin

So, halloween being over, I'm thinking Christmas! The fruit is soaking in marsala as we speak, and tomorrow I will be baking the Christmas cake.

I've signed up for this lovely-sounding Christmassy swap today at Montessori by Hand, and I am so excited. Already thinking up things to send to my swappee. This whole concept of swappage is so very right up my street :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...