Monday, 10 December 2007

Christmas is coming!

I can't believe it's the 10th of December already! That means my little boy will be two in a week! It also means that I need to get my act together with the Christmas shopping!

Here's my children's advent calendar - so pretty. I'm still staying away from chocolate calendars and going for the old fashioned kind out of principle!

Had a lovely day out yesterday in Bath with my sister and mother. Such a lovely place to do Christmas shopping. It's been a little tradition we've had now for a few years to meet up in Bath just before Christmas and have lunch in the Pump room, which is part of the old Roman baths building. We had a brunch of eggs benedict and english breakfast tea and enjoyed watching lots of tourists tasting the truly awful spring water, much to our amusement! I've been on countless trips to Bath with my family and with the school on Latin class excursions over the years, and it really is one of my favourite places.


I have been doing lots of sewing too, but nothing I can show here as it's for two secret swaps! One for the Holiday Traditions exchange and the other for a UK etsy sellers swap.


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog - it's lovely! I was pleased to see that someone also is in love with their Walking foot - I bought mine a few years ago when I used to make a lot of things for people out of PVC (don't ask...!) and it's the only way to get a decent seam or hem. I think it was probably the best £20 I have ever spent. Love the advent calendar by the way.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...