Thursday, 27 December 2007

Happy Christmas!

Christmas cake, with decoration by my 4 year old!

We've had a lovely few days, with lots of crafting gifts given and received (... well, my daughter (4) and I received crafting gifts anyway. My 2 year old boy and my husband are not so interested in sewing, though my son has been trying to grab my little girl's sewing machine at every opportunity!).

my much-loved Christmas china by spode

I'm taking a break now until the new year, but will be back with some more photos in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...