Friday, 4 January 2008

Sewing frenzy!

I'm not quite sure how I managed to wangle so much crafting time today, but I've had a really productive day. I cut straight into those Japanese prints last night and made a couple of coin purses and a tissue holder for my etsy shop.





I've also cut into the Amy Butler spotty print to make up a new design - a sort of wallet, designed to hold a moleskine, along with a pen and some other bits and bobs. It's all but finished now. I made it for the shop as well, but I'm very tempted to make one for myself too, as I really like the dotty print with the natural linen.


Next a teal and brown clutch/wristlet



Finally, I did make something for my own house - a cushion cover in a Moda print. I only bought half a metre of this one, but wish I'd bought more as I love it so much and I really love teal and brown at the moment.


This has turned into a bit of a picture-heavy post, but I really don't get a whole day to sew usually, so I won't be able to continue with this kind of productivity rate!

There was a bit of small person making too, supervised by my husband (funniest thing was hearing my little girl correcting him every five minutes! 'No daddy, mummy usually ...'):

(they are wearing slippers as it's so cold!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...