Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Thank you!


I'm so pleased to be nominated by AnnieB at Overmilkwood for this creative and inspiring blogging award! It's really so lovely to think that someone has been tuning in to and enjoying my rambles! I'm still fairly new to blogging, and I'm really enjoying making all these connections with people I wouldn't otherwise have met. AnnieB's blog is full of such lovely things, so do head on over to take a look. Thanks so much, AnnieB!

The Award originally came from
Arte Y Pico's Blog
The Award rules are:
* Post the award on your own blog.(Post who gave it to you)
*Indicate its original link and link to that site. (Arte Y Pico from Uruguay)
*Give the award to 5 other blogs that you enjoy, find creative and inspire you.

So here are my 5 nominations for creative and inspiring blogs:
*(oops - edited to correct duplication with AnnieB's list!)*

Today we are ...
Domesticali
Two Hippos
Day to Day
U-handblog

All so fantastically creative, and definitely inspiring!

4 comments:

  1. gosh - thank you Helen! What a nice thing to be awarded :)

    Now I just have to live up to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're so sweet nominating me - thankyou very much :o)
    Melx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice surprise - thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at Helen[at]angharadhandmade[dot]co[dot]uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...