Juliet is finished, pressed, ends woven in and ready to wear! Well, almost ... I haven't yet decided whether or not to do the button fastenings, or just to pin it as I have here.
The pattern was lovely to knit - really clear and straightforward, and nothing more complicated than yarn overs and simple decreases. It's only a 6 row pattern repeat, so it's very easy to memorise once you've knitted the first repeat. What's more, it's knitted in once piece, so no boring sewing up afterwards. The pattern calls for big needles and chunky yarn, so it grows really quickly too. The ideal project for an impatient knitter! I used Sirdar Click for this as I was worried about how it would turn out, and I didn't want to invest in anything too expensive just in case. I bought it from GetKnitted at £2 a ball - bargain! (And really fast delivery and great customer service).
The details of the project are over on Ravlery, if anyone's interested. Not sure what's going to be next on the knitting needles, but I've got quite a queue of projects from browsing the patterns there!