Thursday, 3 April 2008

Links!


Thanks for the lovely comments on my last post! I just thought I'd give a quick update with some more information on the fabric shops I've used for twohippos, and my walking foot for clothcat.

I've uploaded pictures of my walking foot with a quick explanation here and here (there are notes on the photos if you hover over them). Sorry for the bad lighting! I think you can see what's what though, but I can take some more in daylight if they're not clear enough.

Here's a list of the main places I use to shop for fabric and general supplies online

in the UK:
U-handbag
Sewessential

in the USA:
Equilter
Sew Mama, Sew
Fabric Shack

I also look on etsy and ebay, both of which are great for fabrics, trims and general supplies.

Hope that's of use! Happy browsing!

5 comments:

  1. Gosh .. very useful! too tempting for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the links! The walking foot looks interesting too. It great to hear also that you are coming down to London for the We Make london fair, hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all the lovely links! and in the last post too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my walking foot. Makes some sewing jobs so much simpler.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...