I'm busy refining my list now as I've realised that there's going to be a limit to what I can physically carry across London by train and tube. I'm starting to wonder whether I should have made an apron with more pockets to tote all this stuff around!
Here's my provisional list:
- apron (equipped with scissors and tape measure)
- duplicate book for receipts
- notepad and pen for general jottings
- business cards
- trays and a small rail for display
- bags and tissue paper for packaging and for stuffing bags
- labels for all items and shop sign for the front of the stall (my very clever little brother is taking care of this one for me)
- food and drink for me (may have to ditch this one if I can't carry it!)
- float of coins for change
- clipboard so that people can sign up to my mailing list
- camera to photograph my stall for future blog posts and flickr
- folded stand-up card pieces for information like prices alongside different items
- BAGS (note to self - don't forget these)
Still not sure quite what to expect on the day, but I won't have too much time to worry about it as I've got plenty to do before then. I'm really grateful for all your supportive comments on my last couple of posts - thank you!