Sunday, 14 September 2008

Anyone for a scrap challenge?

I saw this today over at JC Handmade - it looks like fun, so I've signed up! If you want to join in the fun, you have until 9pm ET tonight, 14 September (I make that 2am in the UK for any night owls!), and it's limited to the first 100 commenters. I love the idea of getting a mixed bag of surprise scraps, and it'll be nice to work on something a bit different. Goodness knows I have enough offcuts of fabric I've been hanging on to in my stash!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at Helen[at]angharadhandmade[dot]co[dot]uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...