the Autumn issue of Marie Claire Idées and the Autumn issue of Ottobre Design Kids Fashion.
Lots of great inspiration in Marie Claire Idées:
- a section of crafting for babies, including these cute pram rattles and instructions for lining a moses basket
- Sashiko style table mat - I'm really keen to try this
- lots of shopping features like this one
And more cute patterns in Ottobre design:
- very sweet set for a baby girl - love those corduroy trousers and the shirt with peter pan collar
- skirts and tops for older girls with pretty stitched and printed details
- lovely styling on some knit tops and jackets for boys
- and plenty more possibilities
If I even start half the projects I have in mind, I'll have a very busy Autumn!