Saturday, 28 February 2009

back soon ...

The laptop finally died. I was hoping we could revive it, but the computer repair people have told me point blank that it's not worth it. That means saving up for a new laptop, so in the meantime, I'm having to take a break from blogging etc. I'm hoping to be back soon, if by some miracle I manage to scrape together some cash. By then I will have developed an impressive list of unread posts in my google reader - it already stands at 327!

See you all soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,

    What a shame (re laptop). Hope to see you blogging again.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! What a pain. Here's wishing you lots of Etsy sales to go towards the new laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog tonight:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen!
    Thanks a lot for your kind words some days ago!

    I hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh NO! well, enjoy the break...may it be productive...and may we see you back again really soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...