Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Happy Christmas!

019

I've completely lost track of the last few weeks - there was a boy's birthday, swine flu, Christmas shows from the small people, and then the snow. There's been baking - a Christmas cake marzipanned last night, a chocolate banana cake for the boy's 4th birthday (requested, but not eaten - this boy does not do cake, but the rest of us loved it!).

The presents are all but wrapped, children are excited, and I'm looking forward to listening to Driving Home for Christmas in the car (I make no apology for the cheesiness - I balance it out with The Darkness's Christmas Time; got to love a singing robot).

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas! I'm taking a break for a bit, but promise to be a better blogger and blog-visitor in the new year!

8 comments:

  1. I love a bit of Chris Rea at Christmas. There is no shame in having a place for cheese in your life! Have a good one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that Chris Reasong is one of my all time favourite Christmas tunes! I just blogged about it too!

    Have a very happy, cake-filled Christmas :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, lots of snow! Do hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely time Helen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Helen, and best wishes for a very happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a very happy Christmas!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, look at all the Snow! I hope you had a good Christms and New Year. You are very organised, I'm very impressed with all the baking.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...