Saturday, 8 September 2012

Stash-enhancing discounts

A quick post from me today, just to say, did you see? Saints and Pinners have a flash sale with a whopping 25% off sale in their shop this weekend.

And Simplicity patterns are all half price on the Simplicity New Look website.

Then an email just dropped into my inbox with 50% off Vogue and Simplicity patterns and 25% off zips over at Jaycotts. They also have discounts on some of their Janome sewing machines at the moment (don't tempt me!!I'm just going off to daydream about the Janome 5900QC for a bit).

Happy sunny weekend stash shopping! We're off to fire up the barbecue while the sun shines!


1 comment:

  1. Don't tempt me! Abakan also have 50% off Simplicity patterns at the moment. Have already succumbed to the Rapunzel one and another butterfly cape one for dear daughter ( no idea when I'll ever actually get the time to do them). Too good to miss ahem!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...