Saturday, 27 October 2012

Shelf-stacking

I'm busily updating the shop this weekend with a new batch of purses and pencil cases in an array of cute Japanese fabrics.  I think these would make a nice gift - with maybe some spending money or some lovely pens or pencils inside (I am a big fan of nice pens and pencils!). Clearing the way now to start work properly on some new *whispers* festive projects.

Don't forget you still have a few days left to enter my giveaway for one of these purses, pencil cases, or make up bags, just leave a comment on my last post.

Cute purses and pencil cases

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...