Sunday, 4 November 2012

On my work table this week ...

 ... there have been reindeer rears

Reindeer bottom applique


... sequin noses

sequin nose reindeer

... polka dot antlers

reindeer applique detail

... and Christmas trees

Christmas tree applique

Oh yes, I've been working on the Christmas stock(ings) which will be in the shop very soon.

And on my kitchen table ...

Black cat on the kitchen table

... one very relaxed black cat, taking the sun. She doesn't only go for quilts, you know.


7 comments:

  1. the stockings look really nice - can't wait to see them finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, these look like they're going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute...particularly his bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a very shapely reindeer rear it is too! Can't wait to see the whole beast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! you cat is like mine. black cats are gorgeous : )
    love the reindeer Gx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that reindeer! The stockings look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas! I must make something! And I have all this fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at angharadhandmade {@} gmail . com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...