Sunday, 6 January 2013

Stitches 2012

Just resurfacing after a lovely Christmas, although we did have an unexpected extra guest in the shape of a Winter virus which laid the small boy and me low for part of the holidays. We've been having a very relaxed holiday though, catching up with family and making plans to get together with friends in the New Year.

2012 has certainly been a stitchier year than 2011 on the evidence of my flickr photostream! We've now been in our Monmouthshire home for over a year, and although we're still chipping away at various jobs in the household organisation sphere, getting the big stuff done has given me a bit more of a window to busy myself in the study-o.

There have been purses and pencil cases galore, some more successful attempts at dressmaking than hithertofore, knits for the small folk, robots, bags, tea cosies and Christmas stockings.

Stitches 2012


My Christmas decorations tutorial featured over at Sew, Mama, Sew and the wallet pattern is finally up and available in the shop and on the blog.

Handmade wallet

Plans are afoot now for 2013. Top of the list is new stock for the shop, including Welsh tea cosies and cushions. I would also like to try a bit more dressmaking, with a stash of fabric awaiting my attention. I find it hard to believe that the 'new baby' is now two and a half years old, and probably becoming a less convincing excuse for my lack of productivity!

Wishing you all a happy 2013!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't see how you can possibly refer to all that as a "lack of productivity"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of lovely gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping to leave a comment on my blog. I love hearing from everyone! I always try to respond to comments by email or visit your blog, but sometimes blogger doesn't provide me with these details, so you can always email me at Helen[at]angharadhandmade[dot]co[dot]uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...